HOLY FUCK.
Went to TP to visit Aidah, wahh miss her alot man. The place is like overflowing with hotness. Made Maurice emo and made me wonder why I even bothered with YJC. Hah like fuck man. Seriously... Life, is one hell of a huge joke. Went out for dinner with Maurice and we ended up at Suntec Starbucks having an extremely intelligent convo about Life and Love. Yeps, yours truly is profound sehh... too bad so many assholes can't understand what we discussed, or I might have posted part of it here to enlighten all you forsaken and ignorant twits out there.
All this emocore, has really got me wanting more.
Haha Aidah, my fringe owns yours! :P
Eh shit, don't know whether I wanna play tennis or soccer sia... Haiz abit sick of soccer already and I don't think my house can win that. Besides I have Aaron to play with me for the other sport.. Oh well see how la.
Got home not too long ago, kinda tired. Ciao
No comments:
Post a Comment