Saturday, March 14, 2009

but in my eyes I'm keeping you alive...

CVD was... sighh. A complete soul sucker.

Felt like poop when I woke up and my mood was terribly bad. Didn't even feel like going.

if I promise you, promise to never let go...

At least Amy came today, oh well chit chat awhile. STILL felt very sian and dead.

It felt like in The Great Gatsby, where reality is nowhere near the dream. Where what we imagine is just lost in time. Whatever la. I'm really bloody tired now, seriously... CVD just took the wind out of my holy sails. OK maybe not holy but you get the idea don't cha?

I can't be superman and save you, save you
You're falling way too fast to save...

Today felt.. like a memory of another life. Somehow, somewhere, somewhat.



Song of the Moment: Superman (Save You) - The Friday Night Boys

No comments: