Wednesday, March 18, 2009

the dream is in our lives

is it not?

When we walk down that road, doesn't it sometimes hit us that hey, is this really our lives?

Or do we live for something more? Something greater? Something we want to have in our lives perhaps?

So what are your dreams?

I guess everyone has varying degrees of what they yearn for, some find fulfillment in simplicity, a home, a family, joy, that may be all that said person needs. Others on the flipside may yearn for fame, fortune and the like.

Whoever said dreams were never meant to be realised, is a damn liar.

No really. I think many people have realised their dreams in the course of their lives. However, I can't discount the fact that our dreams may change as we grow up, as we mature and learn more about ourselves, we find that we seek different things in different stages of our existence here on Earth.

Oh right.. talk about dreams, reminds me bout a half done writing I did before.. hmm if I find it.. well I might post it la. See how hor? :D



Song of the Moment: Godspeed - The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

No comments: