Sunday, April 05, 2009

bloody rain...

Yeah, that cut soccer to just.. 30-45 mins or so? Anyway the good news is we won 2-0 haha! James scored the first and created the second for me! Thanks man! :D

You wouldn't have believed from the weather that 20 minutes earlier it was like... FREAKING HOT SUN LA! Thought I was gonna faint halfway there or something, chicken, stupid Sun so warmmmmmm!!! Knew I should have taken the bus to Bradell to pass Jo the birthday present. LOL hahaha bet OCS was flooded later though!! :P

Then again we didn't fair much better, from abit of sweat, I felt like I just went for my first swim in 3 years... Utterly drenched. And my shin area feels pathetically sore sia.

Shit, theres still Maths hw and a pile of shit due tomorrow... bloody GP, I swear I'm gonna puke one day during lesson and die a bloody death. Talk about puke, some people just make me irritated very easily. Seriously.

Gosh I swear my com is pissing me off, its so old its useless, that said, don't die on me just yet! Can't play DAMN FIFA ONLINE 2 on it la!! Urghhh depressing shit!! :/

-.- Right....

Gonna be a short week, thank the heavens.



Song of the Moment: Wake The Regiment - The Wedding






see you on the other side...

No comments: