Saturday, May 16, 2009

Hi!! Realised I haven't touched this virtual world in a bit..

Hmm survived an exhausting week of school what with all the homework piling up!! :D

Listening to Bon Jovi now hahaha damn nice sia. Especially Always and Everday, imba songs.

Was just reminiscing... Do you still remember the first time we met? Haha it felt so weird when I just walked over to your table.. I honestly had no idea what in the world I was doing. Was like half tongue tied half dunno what sia... I went home that day feeling like I had just fallen over a cliff and into a pile of poop.


I never knew what I was getting myself into, it never occurred to me that it would become something more la.

goodbye to all my yesterdays
goodbye, so long, I'm on my way

Heh sometimes back then I thought I'd made a really weird and annoying friend. But something bout everything felt so... deja vu.


change, everybody's feeling strange


Never saw that day coming in my entire life, I swear! Well I guess happy is what I am now huh? I realise that sometimes, the past is just part of the exciting journey to my future, that whatever has happened was for good measure and reason and has made me a more... sensible and understanding loser. :)

Ahh wells.. homework and FIFA awaits, ciao!



Listening to: Bon Jovi - Everyday

No comments: