Monday, July 27, 2009

Geez dunno why but Blogger can't work from home over the past few days... Since like Thursday.. Urgh pathetic shit. Anyway quite eventful past few days...

Thurs:
Damn sian but played soccer.. haha damn shiok, scored twice from long range!

Friday:
Ahh this was the fun day. Chionging homework in school the whole day cos of my undone Maths assignments and all that... THEN afternoon, met Amy cos she wanted to surprise her special someone. So I went with her picnic stuff to the Botanical Gardens.. BUT I MISSED THE STOP!! Because Jolene said it was a flowery gate so I thought "oh well its gotta be colourful right?" Then I watched in utter horror as the bus went past the damn place. -.-

Anyway EVENTUALLY I got there and found some nice place for them to sit and OMG there were so many ants!!! So I just sat there and stoned for an hour or so while chatting with my gf.

Then later I went to her place because well its been 5 months. Haha I got a shock when Sharon took the food Amy made cos she wrote something like "Ruben & his darling" or something like that. Holy crow! LOL but anyway she's happy. I'm happy.. Bla bla how nice.

Sat:
Eh I can't remember much except that I wasted the whole day playing pokemon and caught Suicune! :D

Sunday:
Played soccer but damn warm sia.. almost died plus the remainder of the field was so bumpy and pathetic.



Damn tired now, my eyes feel sore and OMG I just wanna sleep but prelims in two weeks and Ruben must pass no matter what!! :)


Addicted to With Me by Sum 41 and 9 Songs to Save the World by Norwegian Recycling, damn nice songs!! :) Bye!

No comments: