Saturday, August 08, 2009

OK Blogger just destroyed my 2 page long post so I’m writing it on Word in case it happens again!! I’ll cut it real short this time and get to the chase straight away.

I’ll start from last Friday’s soccer where we won 6-0. 215 lined up as:

GK: Murali
DF: Shanen
DF: Prahlad
DF: Hanbin
MF: Hua Jun
MF: Jeffrey
MF: David
AM: Ruben
ST: Jeriel


I scored three and Jeriel grabbed one more… Then halfway got this malay guy join us and he scored two so yeah.

I think the second goal was my best in a VERY VERY LONG TIME. It was so Ruben, so cheap, so smelly, so unexpected that its like I steal your wallet and come and give you $2 and tell you not to be sad. I faked the guy on the right and cut in, then he just backed off and I saw the keeper stoning so I shot left-footed from halfway then it went in. LOL.

This past week was SICKKKK!!!!!!!! Literally had flu and sore throat and it doesn’t help when a crazy friend like Ruby gives you honey that’s supposed to make it better but I ended up with diarrhea… -.-

Prelims beckon yet I find myself spending time with you. I’m ever so sorry that things are the way they are but it was not that much easier for me to say as for you to take… I’m just ever glad to still have you around. Some things I said in haste and on impulse yet… yet I cannot take them back now.

Life has never been this difficult on me it seems. Yet it wasn’t too long ago when I too felt how you feel… Emotion is very much like energy it seems, it cannot be destroyed, but merely passed on or changed. Love very much figures in this.

Listening to: All By Myself - Jamie O'Neal

No comments: