Monday, September 28, 2009

Is everyone here make belief?


Listening to Mayday Parade now, and thinking about my future.

Today in GP MSP, I learnt something, I learnt about the individual, usually I waste the two hours writing crap but today I thought hard about the topic, and it dawned on me. How significant am I really? How important am I that others should make concessions and do things my way?

Then I remembered, as much as I have sinned, I am a child of God (much thanks to The Great Gatsby), and what right do I NOT have? Who ever said I cannot dream? Dreams are our hopes for tomorrow. So why stifle my future?


I had a dream last night we,
drove out to see Las Vegas
We lost ourselves in the bright lights
I wish you could have seen us


I'm honestly sick of many things, but I just don't show it, I'm sick of facades, sick of pressure, sick of hypocrites, sick of myself. The cure? A good hard kick from reality. A shot of vodka might do me some good as well.

Honestly, I am feeling it, the need to perform and study. Life however, doesn't allow me such joys and solace.

Shall write something soon, I gotta feelin'. Hahas. Ciao.

No comments: