Monday, September 21, 2009

One Trust


Wasted my weekend, only to remember I have Econs homework! Panic! Ahh!! Run for the hills!!

Absolutely addicted to the song from the title, by The Last Goodnight, seriously effing emo shit lol.


One love, don't you chase it
One life, don't you waste it
One trust, one trust
You knew just how to break it


How relevant... Haha but seriously, sometimes people fail to take things into account and fully appreciate love and all that... Haha my gf tried changing my FB status to "in a relationship" but her name didn't appear. LOLS! Sulky girl...

I think One Trust and Already Gone by Kelly Clarkson are seriously damn sick and freaking nice songs!!! Been stuck on them for like ages.

Went to run erm... was it yesterday? Yeah I believe so, damn tired sia, but quite shiok, then this lady brought her cute puppy to watch her very nosebleed-worthy daughter, niece, whatever la run, wahh no wonder the puppy keep barking... Horny creature. HAHAHAHAHA!

Anyway I think I lasted 4 rounds... was it? Urgh I can't remember but I felt like I was gonna die.

Not long more left in YJC... bittersweet really, all the stuff that happens, all the people, I know I'll miss all these the most la. Haha shit emoo already.

OHH!! AND I WANT THE N97! Its damn cool seriously!!! :D


Listening to: One Trust - The Last Goodnight

No comments: