RED HOT FORM!
Haha pretty much like my new BS, I think I'm like playing the best football I've played since I dropped out from the sky man! Scored threeeeeeeeeeeeee today! Hahaha liked the backheel the most! It was just the instinct coming right back! Also when I got past a couple of players... It just felt... so enjoyable, so uplifting, I've never felt this way for ages. Especially that Messi-style dribble! Wah damn proud of myself please!
I've never felt fresher and sharper in all my life man!!
SHIT I NEED TO DO MY HOLIDAY HOMEWORK. I just realised I had holiday homework, so screwd, so dead. Hopefully tomorrow I can bring myself to do a bit la.. Need to stop procrastinating sia...
Damn, legs damn pain now, the knee joints feel effing worn out, like rusty screws. Rats... I'm degenerating at the wholesome age of 19. Die by 30.
Life is a highway, I'm gonna ride it all night long. Unless I conk out.
No comments:
Post a Comment