Say it how you wanna
Been studying abit, slowly getting into momentum, or so I think. I think stress and expectations are finally creeping up on me but wth, I have to live with it, its the last stretch now!
You should really go and study you know!! Its an equally important exam for you!! Don't waste your life like me lols...
Note to self: Don't waste $$$ anymore and remember my appointments with Yvonne and Amy (pending)
:)
Been studying abit, slowly getting into momentum, or so I think. I think stress and expectations are finally creeping up on me but wth, I have to live with it, its the last stretch now!
You should really go and study you know!! Its an equally important exam for you!! Don't waste your life like me lols...
Note to self: Don't waste $$$ anymore and remember my appointments with Yvonne and Amy (pending)
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment