Friday, November 13, 2009

ALMOST DONE!


Stats was pretty good. Abit careless but I think I can get my B or C la, haha.

As are half done or more.



Enough of that.

Really.


Its hard enough watching you, let alone hearing you cry. I don't know what I can do to make it right. Sorry seems like an umbrella in the hurricane, a dew drop to quench a wildfire.

But there's only so much more I could offer you really.

If only you could see what I see, sometimes friendship is better than the alternatives, no heartbreaks, no awkward moments, no heartwrenching memories like a hot knife through butter.

And we all die every night in our sleeps, the memories we try to keep pass into the abyss of time, time, another story of the heart, history, the tale of another future. Turning back time was always a dream, yet those who dared to dream sometimes reached it. I know I have failed before.

No comments: