Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Our Future's Before Us, Our Worries Behind


Gosh I think By Your Side is such a fantastic song, I mean, yeah its a great sounding song and all, but it has plenty of meaning behind it as well, from what I remember, I think the lead singer wrote the song like for his dad or something. OK fine, I'm nowhere that close to my family anyway but the lyrics can apply to other things too!

Think about friends, relationships, God. So much meaning right?!

Even in the hardest times,
Don't you know my spirit's right here?

:)

I've listened to it like over 100 times already! Haha gonna set it as my ringtone for my new hp.

Close your eyes relax and breathe in slowly,
No don't feel lonely

Then again, the song makes me feel kinda sad, kinda reminiscent, like it's so moving it makes me think of the past, and all those could have beens ya know?

the skies of summer
so full of colour

Sigh... I can't see why my family is like that, life isn't about money, it isn't about material stuff. I can't see why people are so materialistic, I mean, there's more to life than all the things we own.

keep your heart in mine
don't you know you'll always be here?

What ever happened to faith? To love? To selflessness? To God?

I know I'm one heck of a sinner, but why are they so obsessed with all these worldly things? Will a iPhone 3GS take you to heaven? HELL NO!

Give what you have, and then when you have nothing, give your heart to those around you.



I wish people could see things the way I do, to just accept life, accept others, whats with all the rigidness and stubbornness? We only have one life, so why should it be a life full of self-induced displeasure? Where we can be happy accepting and understanding others for who they are and living a life full of meaning and in faith.



I need a little more luck than a little bit
Cos everytime I get stuck the words don't fit

No comments: