Thursday, January 21, 2010

Yesterday is a Promise that You've Broken


My parents talk to me like I've never walked out of the house. How irritating!! -.- And extremely annoying!!

Having an epic bout of flu now, been sneezing since 7am.

Went out to meet Evelyn at Plaza Sing, haha I miss working at the bank near there really, it was a really fun experience and all! :) So anyway, we walked around PS trying to find planks of wood... but to no avail! Yup, that's how modernized Singapore is!! So much so that we can't find pieces of wood.

Lunched at Manhattan!! Haha the serving was so huge man! Couldn't finish the endless pit of french fries. O.o

Ahha she kept saying sorry for being late and many many other stuff!! Ahaha no need one la! Made me feel very paiseh also!! So we sat there until 3.40ish and I helped her with Maths!! Who would ever guess!! Hahaha I can hear many people laughing already!! Ruben? Maths? HAHAHA!! Eh but I still know my stuff man!! :P

Overall today was a great day, had lotsa fun and all! :D

No comments: