Sunday, February 21, 2010

For Remembrance Lost


I just saw something that really irked me. Like wtf dude, get real or get lost.

Anyway today we went to Ruby's house, it was quite fun and all, playing mahjong and just talking and chatting. Funny how its ALWAYS after its over that I tend to appreciate people so much more. I can't believe I'm saying this but really, I miss bloody YJ and all the friends and erm.. others I've met there in three years. Its been nothing short of mind blowing, and by that I mean hurricane worthy kinda blowing.

Plenty much is running through my mind now. I couldn't send Shar off cause of said incident below and I guess that led me back to the same scenario I mentioned just before this. You don't need to be in a relationship to love one another. I guess I'm in a situation where things are complicatedly simple, what irony, yet what truth.

Honestly, if love smacked me up my behind right now, I might just say no, somehow I don't feel ready to do it all over again, I guess there's a certain wariness one builds upon failure. Then again, it is really failure when we lasted 8 months? I see many others failing after weeks, some... less. Having been in both scenarios, I think I've grown quite a bit over the past two years. I would like to think I've learnt how to be a better boyfriend hahahaha! What a pathetic statement.

Stupid NS is making me reminisce about everything la!

I think I just feel fatigued from love and all that, yet sometimes you just get the feeling that you wish you had someone to look forward to in the morning, someone to stand by your side when you're feeling down. Someone to actually be there for you.

Sigh sigh sigh, I don't know man, Fate is very much often a waiting game. I think that's another lesson I've learnt the last 3 years or so. Just because the person you like doesn't reciprocate, doesn't mean another person could come in, like you and totally sweep you off your feet.

Tomorrow's gonna be such a busy day.

No comments: