The Heart of Worship
Indeed, now that I have time to sit down and contemplate life, maybe I can truly and finally write a book about the Bible. About God. A story, simply put, about Love.
I used to pray for silly things, for the teacher to fall ill, to find money...
But when I grew older, I prayed for Love. And when I got it I felt like God was truly calling out to me.
Then all of a sudden, he took it all away. The hurt I'd felt then, yet I still believed that he had a reason for all of it. Maybe back then, wasn't the time for Love. But rather, a time for experience. Or perhaps he wanted me to believe in Love again, a test of faith perhaps?
I find myself now questioning my Saviour again. Why this? Of all things, this meant so much to me, I saw NS as a chance to prove myself, to become more of a man, and for the simplest of reasons to be fitter.
Perhaps then, he wishes for me to learn and do it the harder way? By doing it by myself?
I've always been one for procrastination and delaying stuff... Now that I myself have to WAIT, I guess its a taste of my own medicine, a reminder that life sometimes turns around and bites you, like it did two years back.
So instead of feeling depressed and sad, I should try and make the most of this incident, and become a better child of God, a more mature child of Love. For we all are children of the God who loves.
Indeed, now that I have time to sit down and contemplate life, maybe I can truly and finally write a book about the Bible. About God. A story, simply put, about Love.
I used to pray for silly things, for the teacher to fall ill, to find money...
But when I grew older, I prayed for Love. And when I got it I felt like God was truly calling out to me.
Then all of a sudden, he took it all away. The hurt I'd felt then, yet I still believed that he had a reason for all of it. Maybe back then, wasn't the time for Love. But rather, a time for experience. Or perhaps he wanted me to believe in Love again, a test of faith perhaps?
I find myself now questioning my Saviour again. Why this? Of all things, this meant so much to me, I saw NS as a chance to prove myself, to become more of a man, and for the simplest of reasons to be fitter.
Perhaps then, he wishes for me to learn and do it the harder way? By doing it by myself?
I've always been one for procrastination and delaying stuff... Now that I myself have to WAIT, I guess its a taste of my own medicine, a reminder that life sometimes turns around and bites you, like it did two years back.
So instead of feeling depressed and sad, I should try and make the most of this incident, and become a better child of God, a more mature child of Love. For we all are children of the God who loves.
No comments:
Post a Comment