Monday, February 08, 2010

I'm In Your Kitchen Eating Your Dinner :)


Just went for a run around TPY just now... Whoo super shiok feeling!! :) Plenty of people running around too haha!! Feels great to be up and about and running at night again!! Rawr!

Went to Popeyes with Jolene for lunch. (Apparently some people haven't been there -.-) Haha just kidding. Ordered a Maxi Meal and omg it was so filling I almost died after my upsized mash potato and coleslaw. Gosh my appetite is getting smaller and soon I'll be eating carrot sticks and celery... NOT!!

Anyways I got some nice pineapple tarty tarts. 5 to be precise. One each for my next 5 meals!! :)


OK fine it doesn't look like much but its really nice, the pastry is tastyyyyy and the pineapple filling isn't too sweet haha!! How did I know? Cos I had 1 for my dinner!! :)

No comments: