Thursday, February 11, 2010

So Say Goodnight Our First Goodbye


So I guess this is it huh? Tomorrow you'll be leaving, a real goodbye. I was never good at goodbyes, I always cried, always hurt and filled myself with regret. Its just really difficult, sometimes you truly miss something you always took for granted when you let it go and it flies freely away.

Thank you so much for everything, for helping me believe in myself, believe in love and to trust someone with my heart again. I know its my fault things didn't have a perfect ending. But maybe happy endings are for fairytales and I'm not your prince to sweep you off your feet. :/

The past year or so has been fantastic, knowing you, being with you, sharing my life with you. You truly knew me unlike other girls I think, maybe cos we're so alike, and we think the same too. I feel really heavy know typing this, feeling like shit that I couldn't have done more... But some things just changed for me.

I wish you all the best, and hope you have a wonderful life abroad. I'll always remember that day when we sat near the beach and you sang me that Edwin McCain song though you suck at singing! Ahha... shit I feel like crying. But I'll remember all the happiness and good times we shared, as well as the storms we weathered together forever.

Sometimes, forever isn't what we think it is, it need not be a lifetime together, but a memory two people share thats theirs and those memories live in eternity as long as neither forgets.

Be strong kay? I'll miss you.

No comments: