Unsuspecting Sunday Afternoon
Gosh this song is reaaaaaaaaaaaally nice!! BSB still rocks man!! :)
CNY's kinda over, had a torrid one, parents shouting, flu, sorethroat, migraine, sleepless nights and angpao deficit! Oh well NS beckons, but before that I have to meet all my bestest of friends first!! :)
Gosh this song is reaaaaaaaaaaaally nice!! BSB still rocks man!! :)
and I can't explain
last night I saw the fireworks
the kind of pain that never hurts
the one you hate to love thats made for you
another unsuspecting Sunday afternoon
last night I saw the fireworks
the kind of pain that never hurts
the one you hate to love thats made for you
another unsuspecting Sunday afternoon
CNY's kinda over, had a torrid one, parents shouting, flu, sorethroat, migraine, sleepless nights and angpao deficit! Oh well NS beckons, but before that I have to meet all my bestest of friends first!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment