Because Each Time We Live, We Get To Love Again
That line from the latest book of the Wheel of Time like really hit me when I read it the first time. Actually when I read it the first time I went like WOW and felt totally blown away by it. But reading the book again and again, and seeing more deeply into its meaning, I realised that its a line that's really positive and just tells us to keep plugging away, because we never know when we'll be rewarded for trying.
Anyway in the story, the main character called Rand, hears the voice of a dead man, a man who went mad with the One Power and killed all his family after saving the world as the Dark One tainted the male half of the One Power, saidin. So the line was said by the dead man, and to me it was like so out of this world because I've never thought about things in this manner.
And so did Rand, cos he finally came to his senses luh.
Hmm, so many thoughts, so many things going through my head, Uni applications, wondering when NS begins, and possibly working at a law firm next week!! And running, football and other stuff, life's pretty busy for someone as laid back and lackadaisical as one.
That line from the latest book of the Wheel of Time like really hit me when I read it the first time. Actually when I read it the first time I went like WOW and felt totally blown away by it. But reading the book again and again, and seeing more deeply into its meaning, I realised that its a line that's really positive and just tells us to keep plugging away, because we never know when we'll be rewarded for trying.
Anyway in the story, the main character called Rand, hears the voice of a dead man, a man who went mad with the One Power and killed all his family after saving the world as the Dark One tainted the male half of the One Power, saidin. So the line was said by the dead man, and to me it was like so out of this world because I've never thought about things in this manner.
And so did Rand, cos he finally came to his senses luh.
Hmm, so many thoughts, so many things going through my head, Uni applications, wondering when NS begins, and possibly working at a law firm next week!! And running, football and other stuff, life's pretty busy for someone as laid back and lackadaisical as one.
I've made mistakes and plenty of them too, and its really no joke when they say that you only miss what you got till its gone cos some things just can't be returned to the way they are. So many scenarios, so many things going on around me. So when does this really apply? Sigh, thinking is tiring and draining... I GIVE UP!!
Maybe I should just enjoy it too? And wait for that moment where I definitively know that I have another chance to change my life for the better.
Maybe I should just enjoy it too? And wait for that moment where I definitively know that I have another chance to change my life for the better.
On a happier note I remember what I wanted to blog about, it was some video of this Indian dude singing really loudly and dramatically, talk about power man! This guy was the real deal! Bloody funny too hahaha!!
OK shucks I forgot what was the other thing I wanted to blog about already...
No comments:
Post a Comment