I am a Tall Tree
Haha woke up not long ago, Two Is Better Than One is playing on MTV in my hall. Gosh the boredom of not having anyone to talk to the whole day is sinking in really painfully. Stupid girl! Why go Germany and study?!! Haha no la just joking, of course you should pursuit what you want! :)
Anyway I like this song by R Kelly, the lyrics are the title!! Haha its a very meaningful and sweet kinda song I guess? Sigh, its 11.03 and I'm already bored!!!! None of my usual victims to talk to!!
Back to that song!! Haha I was reading the Youtube comments and some fellow said he must cry when he listens to it! Heh I guess its rather meaningful too!
OK FUCK IT I'M BORED MAN!! -tears my freaking hair out, shit I cut it already
OMGWTFBBQ DIE!
Maybe I should just go back to sleep!!
Haha woke up not long ago, Two Is Better Than One is playing on MTV in my hall. Gosh the boredom of not having anyone to talk to the whole day is sinking in really painfully. Stupid girl! Why go Germany and study?!! Haha no la just joking, of course you should pursuit what you want! :)
Anyway I like this song by R Kelly, the lyrics are the title!! Haha its a very meaningful and sweet kinda song I guess? Sigh, its 11.03 and I'm already bored!!!! None of my usual victims to talk to!!
Back to that song!! Haha I was reading the Youtube comments and some fellow said he must cry when he listens to it! Heh I guess its rather meaningful too!
OK FUCK IT I'M BORED MAN!! -tears my freaking hair out, shit I cut it already
OMGWTFBBQ DIE!
Maybe I should just go back to sleep!!
No comments:
Post a Comment