Saturday, March 27, 2010

I Wanna...


Today was rather pleasant. Went to J8 after youtubing at home for ages, hung around there with Jonathan.

Finally ate Pepper Lunch for the first time! Quite nice sia!! Haha but the sauce was uber salty.... Guess salt is cheap maybe?

Went to meet the 215 dude at Sembawang for football, it turned out that everyone was late so I was only mildly late haha wth!! Anyway we were playing and playing and guess what?!! The lights had to be turned off for...






EARTH HOUR!! OOOOOH AHHHH! -GASP -CHOKE -SCREAM -RUN FOR THE HILLS!!


C'mon, we're all supposed to die in 2012 remember? SO who cares about a few light bulbs? OK FINEEE I shouldn't be so mean cos I actually like Earth Hour, and the fact that I managed to score a goal in the dark without really knowing what happened. Anyway it was just nice to meet the fellows again after so long. Should organise a class gathering soon man!! Sigh I wanna buy a DS Lite so I can be a Pokemon Master while I serve NS. GOTTA CATCH'EM ALL!! :)

Really pooped now, feet are hurting from my cheapo Adidas shoes... like really.. 15 bucks? YEAHHH the shoes aren't gonna last long!

I didn't want to include this but I score another of those long range flukey goals that have become something of a trademark already. -.- HAHA OMG it was like so almost the same as the one in the video we took two years back I think! Same position, different guy dummying the ball.. wth deja vu with a capital V! Or D... ahh what the heck who cares?

I'm so effing sian at home, have to wait for like May I believe? Before Shar comes back for hols so like at least I have someone to amuse me and spend some fun time with!! Then again by then I might probably be in NS!

Back to the football, today everybody was like super hyped up and playing some sick shit man, damn fun. Gosh I think everybody's improving so much that I'm like shit now. I need to practice more and get sharper!!

Its almost 12!! I shall go back to watching pokemon stuff on Youtube!

No comments: