It's Been Far Too Long
I haven't felt this good playing football for ages. Slowly but surely I think my constant running and weight loss has helped a lot. And its only just the beginning.
Didn't feel lethargic at all today and I seriously miss the feeling of running at defenders and just taking them on la, even though a few times I lost possession but the two goals probably summed up what I used to do so well, cutting in from the wings and dribbling past a defender then shooting. Wah seriously damn shiok!!! :)
This has like just motivated me to train even harder so I can be a faster and better player.
I haven't felt this good playing football for ages. Slowly but surely I think my constant running and weight loss has helped a lot. And its only just the beginning.
Didn't feel lethargic at all today and I seriously miss the feeling of running at defenders and just taking them on la, even though a few times I lost possession but the two goals probably summed up what I used to do so well, cutting in from the wings and dribbling past a defender then shooting. Wah seriously damn shiok!!! :)
This has like just motivated me to train even harder so I can be a faster and better player.
No comments:
Post a Comment