Stop and Stare
Maybe because I don't know where to go from here. NUS, SMU, NTU or SIM? I don't even know if I can get it la, I would like something which I know I can get in, so that just leaves SIM. Its typical Ruben mindset, take the easy option. Sigh.
AH I WANNA DIE ALREADY! THIS IS MORE STRESSFUL THAN THE As MAN!!!
Damnit la, even after I've done the hard part, its still so bloody difficult man, urghh I can't stand all these difficulties!! :/
Maybe because I don't know where to go from here. NUS, SMU, NTU or SIM? I don't even know if I can get it la, I would like something which I know I can get in, so that just leaves SIM. Its typical Ruben mindset, take the easy option. Sigh.
AH I WANNA DIE ALREADY! THIS IS MORE STRESSFUL THAN THE As MAN!!!
Damnit la, even after I've done the hard part, its still so bloody difficult man, urghh I can't stand all these difficulties!! :/
No comments:
Post a Comment