Early Bird
Apparently my hp vibrated endless last night cos SOME PEOPLE are really demanding. (read: Matilda).
Gosh ate so much yesterday... needa run alot this week to burn away all the fattttt... SIGH!!!
Went to Shar's house, haha funny funny stupid girl!!! She supposedly bought chocolate for me from Germy but it looked so nice she finished almost all of it. Thanks ah!! Next time I'll buy you bubble tea and leave ONE PEARL! :O
Anyway two more weeks and I'm 20!! OMG OMG OMG I don't wanna turn old... And how to celebrate with so many people in 2-3 days?? Haha better start giving out queue numbers!! :)
I remember a night years ago in Germany. This darn tall and admittedly good looking dude told me: "if you have a talent, a gift, or even words you just wanna tell somebody, why not share it?"
Cos we were playing street soccer luhh and to them its an expression of what they can do, so they share it with their friends. Its just like maybe... lets say someone can bake, or make nice sandwiches... we should share it too!! :) Its also alot like love I guess? If you really like somebody you should let them know.
But that's like sooooooooooo easier said than done. Maybe it's just cos I'm afraid of failure? Haha anyway its Sunday already (if you haven't noticed) and sighh the weather is still so warm!!
Dinner tonight with the 215 girls later. Its my evil-est friend's belated by one day birthday celebration!!
Anyways, random quotable quote by Shar from longggg ago: "If you love me, prove it"
I think it has a lot of meaning.
Apparently my hp vibrated endless last night cos SOME PEOPLE are really demanding. (read: Matilda).
Gosh ate so much yesterday... needa run alot this week to burn away all the fattttt... SIGH!!!
I'll never eat so much in my life again.
Went to Shar's house, haha funny funny stupid girl!!! She supposedly bought chocolate for me from Germy but it looked so nice she finished almost all of it. Thanks ah!! Next time I'll buy you bubble tea and leave ONE PEARL! :O
Anyway two more weeks and I'm 20!! OMG OMG OMG I don't wanna turn old... And how to celebrate with so many people in 2-3 days?? Haha better start giving out queue numbers!! :)
I remember a night years ago in Germany. This darn tall and admittedly good looking dude told me: "if you have a talent, a gift, or even words you just wanna tell somebody, why not share it?"
Cos we were playing street soccer luhh and to them its an expression of what they can do, so they share it with their friends. Its just like maybe... lets say someone can bake, or make nice sandwiches... we should share it too!! :) Its also alot like love I guess? If you really like somebody you should let them know.
But that's like sooooooooooo easier said than done. Maybe it's just cos I'm afraid of failure? Haha anyway its Sunday already (if you haven't noticed) and sighh the weather is still so warm!!
Dinner tonight with the 215 girls later. Its my evil-est friend's belated by one day birthday celebration!!
Anyways, random quotable quote by Shar from longggg ago: "If you love me, prove it"
I think it has a lot of meaning.
No comments:
Post a Comment