Monday, June 14, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!! :)


Hehehe had a wonderful birthday this year!!

First off was Miss Clarity Cafe with Joleneeeeee on Thursday!!! :)

But my iPhone decided to go haywire and she couldn't call me and we both almost went home after waiting so long at different places... Until I called her!! Aiyo.. felt like its my fault ahahha.

Anyway we both ended up ordering pork!! She ordered pork chop and I ordered the steak, but her's looked much juicier and tastier!!! :/ Mine was abit dry but still very nice!! The mash potatoes were just awesomeeee!!! Yum yum and had ermm Nutellacino (?) for dessert!! Heh it was very sweet and so so sinful!!! Ahaha she bought my a tumblr from Starbucks and wrote a funny and cute card. LOL I actually predicted she would buy me a tumblr cos I needed one for drinking at work. What a nice thoughtful girl. Apparently she is going to dye her hair to try try...

-.-

Friday was breakfast with Shar!! Yum yum MacDonald's!! Very good as always and super filling!! Then evening I had dinner with my branch at Copthorne Waterfront and the buffet was OMG SPLENDID!!!! Had some BBQ offer and it was really really superrrr nice!!! Rahhh lamb chops and bbq squiddyyyyy for the win!! :)

Had so many nice wishes from friends and I really really was touched by Willjude's message through facebook!! I never knew I would have such a great impact on a person and it feels good that SOME people do appreciate me! :)

Went to visit Owy at SGH yesterday and had to push her around in a wheelchair!! Wahhh her family treat her like princess one leh!! SO UNFAIR!!! I wish I had people who were super nice to me too!! Ok fine maybe I do..

Sian.. KO (extra duty) tomorrow... YAWNS... Legs aching from terrible football yesterday... Probably meeting Huiyu and some other friends to continue birthday festivities next weekend!!

Ciao!! Pictures tomorrow or day after!! Blogger is being a bitch!!

No comments: