Just The Way You Are
Damnit I'm pretty sure the joint/tendon thingy in my right knee is damn chui now. Feels damn sore and tight. Football today was okay luh. But I think I was fucking selfish and made many poor decisions. So many times when I should have passed instead of shooting, taking on defenders when I can use team mates covering... Super annoyed at myself man!!! -.-
And yet again I can't score the simplest of goals... SIGH SIGH SIGH!! Though I did manage to pass one in from a tight angle... But seriously... I should be doing much better from point blank..
Last week's work was pretty chaotic, meeting was okay. Damn tired now. Had my medical test which totally hurt. Gosh the pain was unimaginable.. But hey, at least I can come out now and say Ive done something which most people will never want to do (ie. have a tube stuck into your bladder)
Yeah yeah yeah, sighhhh Shar is leaving in a few weeks time. Hmm need some time to think through this okay? :)
Damnit I'm pretty sure the joint/tendon thingy in my right knee is damn chui now. Feels damn sore and tight. Football today was okay luh. But I think I was fucking selfish and made many poor decisions. So many times when I should have passed instead of shooting, taking on defenders when I can use team mates covering... Super annoyed at myself man!!! -.-
And yet again I can't score the simplest of goals... SIGH SIGH SIGH!! Though I did manage to pass one in from a tight angle... But seriously... I should be doing much better from point blank..
Last week's work was pretty chaotic, meeting was okay. Damn tired now. Had my medical test which totally hurt. Gosh the pain was unimaginable.. But hey, at least I can come out now and say Ive done something which most people will never want to do (ie. have a tube stuck into your bladder)
Yeah yeah yeah, sighhhh Shar is leaving in a few weeks time. Hmm need some time to think through this okay? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment