Assignments! I'm terrible, I'm bad at my own yet those which I've helped my friends with for their other courses have reaped results. FML.
So I sit here at home, suffering on this warm, humid Saturday morning, with some decisions to make. Should I? Should I not? Gah. How does one know when something is worth the fight?
Then again people don't say things if they do not mean something. Pretty sure I ain't reading too much, and my instincts are dead on this time.
Was on the cab home from my friend's house and I FINALLY realised the name of a song I've heard countless times is Faithfully... and it's by Journey. Sentimental goodness!! :)
"Wheels go round and round
You're on my mind
Restless hearts sleep alone tonight
Sending all my love along the wire"
You're on my mind
Restless hearts sleep alone tonight
Sending all my love along the wire"
No comments:
Post a Comment