Had PTD last night, it was kinda good, only Maths sucked badly, 90++ percentile for Lit, GP and History. I think I'm finally proving my worth in this school. Like what Shanen's mum said, I'm doing SJI proud for once.
I really miss secondary school for all the misadventures, for all the flings and shit. I know it's immature but everything was so fast-paced and I didn't care what people felt back then. I think I've become more... aware and bothered about what people feel now. I just can't believe I never bothered to correct my secondary life.
Talked to Jo during PTD last night, it's been a while since I last talked to her, so caught up abit.
NDP today!! Gonna perform I think. IF I CAN REMEMBER ALL THE STEPS! :S
As you might guess, I suck at coordinated dance/routine thingys.
I've got my heart stuck in my mouth
Turning in circles when the compass points south
Feeling so breathless cos I'm pretty confused
Trying to figure if it's you that I feel
No comments:
Post a Comment