Friday, August 22, 2008

Inter Class Soccer on Thursday was IMBA!!! WHOO we beat 116!! They're like the best class la! And I scored the winning and fastest goal in 4 seconds from 20m out!! :D :D Also scored another free kick against 113 lols!!

Wahh damn happy sia. We won 3 games 1-0 and drew the last one, all clean sheets man! Haha I ended up scoring two and assisting the last one for Ruby!

Haha super fun sia, but I think I should have played better la, cos after the first game, where Shanen and I protected our 1-0 lead with our lives, I was super shagged. Took early leave after that, damn tired and wasted... But but but, it was a fabulous class effort and we played well overall to top our group!!!

Ahh and problems are a daily encounter in JC life now... today damn drama. Hope that ahh everything is settled for the best.



Song of the Moment: From Yesterday - 30 Seconds To Mars

No comments: