but it seems like everytime I try to walk away
you give me another poor reason to stay
make me hold on to your breath
your memory fades like a flower's death
you give me another poor reason to stay
make me hold on to your breath
your memory fades like a flower's death
Whoo, had some weekend huh?
OK fine it was a wonderful weekend!! :D
Huiyu's Church Christmas Party on Sat was just awesome!! :D I was kinda late as usual, like since when am I early? Oh right... when everyone else is late.. -.-
Anyways it was really fun fun and we played some games, chat chat, dinner, play play, chat chat, you get the drift? Heh maybe I'll go visit her church one day! WHOOOO!
The evening/night kinda made me feel abit more connected to God again. Weird, cos I'm usually skeptical bout Christians sometimes. The people are really nice and they just make you feel at home even though I'm like.. visiting a stranger's house.
But I kept having this weird feeling ahhahaha ok won't say what it is hor.
Bloody bored cooped up at home, wahhh so sian can? Thank God Christmas is coming, a new year beckons where I hopefully won't have to look back on this year anymore huh?
Just cleaned up my room, what an accomplishment! Like Ruben so totally rocks, just ask my bestie! Cos shes awe-so-me too! :D
Hmm got the inspiration to write... maybe tonight? Dunno, but I'm freakin feeling it today can?
Rahhhhhhh!! Faber Drive rocks! Enrique Iglesias rocks! Akon rocks too! : )
As you can see, I'm fatally bored to death. Like wtf, I've been sitting here for so long it's tiring.
Song of the Moment: Second Chance - Faber Drive
No comments:
Post a Comment