Monday, March 30, 2009

and I swear that the chicken kicked the donkey

Cos its sucha dumbass...

Anyway today was shiok cos I only had two lessons before I left school to PLMGS for the ping pong Nationals. LOL sian sia.. YJ kena pwned.. but whats new huh? I haven't seen this school win anything big in my life, so unlike SJI... Hmmm EPIC FAIL PLEASE! I think its just the YJC name that somehow has this aura of "you're gonna lose no matter how freaking good you may be", I think our captain Sean played the game of his life lol what with his funny antics and his was SOOOOO close from forcing a tie breaker in the final singles against NJC! Well done man!! :D

Normal school tomorrow and tuition, sigh look, Ruben does not function under pressure and a pile of homework, I'm ephemeral and mercurial at best and when I perform, I REALLY DO FREAKING PERFORM, but sometimes its just... subpar or normal work which I produce. I don't think anyone realises that of me, cos people are like Ruben this Ruben that. Can't they just fucking shut up and die and not look to me for everything?? I'm sick as it is. True, I may lack the responsibility and leadership qualities in like normal stuff but I do show that I am capable when it comes to sports. Like today, was trying to calm the nerves of the new J1s who gave their best and give them some tips, good to see the team bonding like that! :)

So why don't you people just BACK OFF and let me just be normal? I'm sick of people expecting so much of me and thinking that I'm special. Well maybe I am but just let me be cos it's frustrating being Ruben and you wouldn't know how much goes through my tortured mind every night because I don't know what to do about anything at all now.

I'm. Just. Tired. Please. Let. Me. Take. A. Few. Breaths. :/

Gosh almost puked out my Fish and Chips while running earlier..

No comments: