etched in you heart, seen in your eyes and lost in your mind
I'll blog bout yesterday, cos apparently I conked out without a clue what I was doing and didn't have time to blog at all last night. Was busy doing Maths corrections sia!!
Hmm so what happened yesterday? School was OMG tiring. I fell asleep more than 7 times during Econs and Ms. Kwok didn't even notice sia... : O GP was absolutely hell on earth cos everyone was dying and OMG it really really sucks. Words can't describe how painful GP is... Sighhh...
Homework appears out of nowhere, because I had ZILCH, ZERO, KOSONG homework on Monday, and suddenly all the work just pops out on my table like some bad nightmare... :/
Geez a teacher in my school is really PISSING me OFF!! No prizes for guessing, anyone who has ever sat in a GP lesson with me in my 3 years in YJ will agree that said person can't teach. Daryn and Amy and my other 2007 friends can vouch for me already la please... LIKE OMG CAN'T EVEN LET ME PLAY FOOTBALL IN PEACE! GROW UP LA YOU TERRORIST!!
Diededed sia!! Still got Lit presentation to do, and PTD next week... Urghhhh... Why is life so terrible huh? I feel like I'm extremely looked down upon by my CT Teacher. DO YOU HAVE ANY DAMN IDEA HOW MUCH TIME I STUDY EVERYDAY?
This year I realised I've been able to dedicate about 2-3 hours a day or EVEN MORE studying and revising my work cos I do want to get FAWESOME results! So to tell me that I'm not studying enough when you don't know a shit about how tired I am from studying everyday, just pisses me off VERY BADLY. The fact that Ruben studies is already a joke and my J2 Maths is so good, that even though I got below 20 for blocks, my teacher say he doesn't need to see my parents. Mr. Ng is a really nice guy, haha he made me feel appreciated when he said he didn't know how I did so badly for the blocks and said he expects more in the next one. WHICH WOULD BE THE DAMN PRELIMS! WOOHOOOO!! BRING IT ON LA C'MON!!
Ruben ----> fired up
History also, I've managed to go up from a 9 to 13-14 so its not too bad either. Lit.. well has always been the one subject I can't fail. Never. Just ask Mr Wallace about the $50 note joke during last year's blocks. :P
Ping pong Nationals was poop la, I think they gave their best, but we just can't win. :(
OK fine thats enough, gonna run now and do homework later!!
And maybe thats why we're falling out
falling out of time to say words
words that can make it good
the hardest part is watching and not knowing whats on that person's mind
No comments:
Post a Comment