Saturday, July 11, 2009

and I swear it all over again...

Haha been listening to lotsa Westlife songs ever since I reinstalled iTunes! Especially addicted to My Love and Unbreakable! Eh damn emo and damn nice can?!

Anyways I've been making some headway in H2 Maths so I think its good la.

Oh oh! I finally dismantled my creaky ol' broken bed so now I'm sleeping on the floor.

On a sadder note, the Study Macs at TPY Central Entertainment Centre closed down.. :X Ruben was so traumatised that he couldn't resist snapping a few shots of the good ol' past favourite hangout where studying-always-phailed-but-everyone-had-lotsa-fun-at. Geez try saying that last part in one breath... can die lols. I actually like that Macs alot... its like... I dunno... a place full of memories with many friends there and they had to take it away!! SCREW YOU RECESSION!!

Anyways life is good. Ciao!



Listening to: Unbreakable - Westlife

No comments: