Monday, July 13, 2009

forgive me if I'm young and speaking out of time

But I like being alone pretty much, not the alone kinda alone... But as in the privacy kinda alone. I'm a boy in my own world and I like life that way. :)

I think I'm perpetually confused and that makes people confused about me. Oh well so much for being interesting huh??

Hmm today was a mere test of my mental resolve but I guess I did OK, I mean I'm still breathing right?

Heard some interesting stuff from Jude... didn't know I had so many... hmm nevermind I shan't mention things about the past here... But it does make me wonder why I'm ever so blind to what people want at times. Why? Why am I such an ignorant fool at times that matter? Huh? Huh? Why Ruben why? :S


Pondering about school... Prelims are near... stress is building and I find myself searching for a moment to break out of this shell thats holding me back from doing what has to be done.

Choices.. Always I have many.. but often I go with my heart where the head is the better option.

Do I know what I'm doing now eh? Honestly I don't. I realise I'm no different from the qualities of those people whom I found reason to detest somewhat last time...

Funny how life turns back and hits us when we least expect.. Deja vu indeed, its creepy and I'm doing all I can. Trust me I am.



Listening to: The Conversation - Motion City Soundtrack

No comments: