Halfway through prelims and I realised how unprepared for As I am...
Better late than never and I really feel EFFING motivated to score damn well and work hard for As not, its not just for me, its for what I believed in, and the people who believe in me and believe me. And of course, theres a truckload of pride at stake I guess. My long exile from RC has been a part of this I guess, I just didn't feel worthy to return back to my church in such self-inflicted disgrace. Such great depths of defeat. No way...
Life is starting to really shine back on me, people who I thought I'd never talk to again, have shown signs of erm.. friendliness? I think its God's work. Truly, I do, that when one door closes, many others open that bring more light in my life, more hope.
I really can't thank you enough, it seems, for all my sins and weaknesses, you believe in me very much no matter what. :)
I'm sick of fickle people, transient people, people who don't care, people who live without contemplation. Oh whatever, I was never one for such... erm insensitivities if you would call it.
Oh wells, Ruben is extremely motivated and has awaken after 18 years of living but party living (Murder in the Cathedral) and now.. its time to make this year, my year. :)
Better late than never and I really feel EFFING motivated to score damn well and work hard for As not, its not just for me, its for what I believed in, and the people who believe in me and believe me. And of course, theres a truckload of pride at stake I guess. My long exile from RC has been a part of this I guess, I just didn't feel worthy to return back to my church in such self-inflicted disgrace. Such great depths of defeat. No way...
Life is starting to really shine back on me, people who I thought I'd never talk to again, have shown signs of erm.. friendliness? I think its God's work. Truly, I do, that when one door closes, many others open that bring more light in my life, more hope.
Say you'll share with me one love, one lifetime.
I really can't thank you enough, it seems, for all my sins and weaknesses, you believe in me very much no matter what. :)
I'm sick of fickle people, transient people, people who don't care, people who live without contemplation. Oh whatever, I was never one for such... erm insensitivities if you would call it.
Oh wells, Ruben is extremely motivated and has awaken after 18 years of living but party living (Murder in the Cathedral) and now.. its time to make this year, my year. :)
Listening to: All I Ask Of You - Sarah Brightman and Cliff Richards
No comments:
Post a Comment