Friday, August 14, 2009

OK finally I can effing blog.

Blogger has some pathetic shitty problem. :/

Started playing FO2 again and Pokemon!! Haha I'm taking the prelims differently.. to me its just a time-practice which I wanna push myself for to see how I manage stress..

Listening to lotsa wonderful music... Got some Dolly Parton from Ariel... Haha I haven't talked to anyone from my cat class for ages man!! Then I found my Era CD! :D And dled many other songs too!!

My iTunes Favourites is like:

Tonight
Scars
Always Be My Baby
No Boundaries
Return To Me
All Or Nothing
Wherever You Will Go
What Hurts The Most
Trip
Breathe Easy
Like A Knife
With Me


Hahaha very emo, yes I know... but duh its Ruben! Haha my gf doesn't agree one bit... :/

-kicks her out of the room

OK OK joke, yes...



PRELIMS!! AHHH PANIC!!

Eiyeh relax already la.. its not the As yet.. two months man.. two months for me to prove that I am so effing brilliant you'll need ten sunglasses to not be blinded by my aura! Hahaha!

No comments: