Bye Bye 2009
Soon, it will be the end of 2009, my 19th year of existence. Went to J8 for Magic and am now at Shar's place.
Drafted today, hmm didn't really know what I was picking but I took alot of red goodies. Ended up with an unusually monored controllish deck with multiple spire barrages and geyser glider as a finisher. Feel very bad cos I screwed ALL my opponents' starting hands and had to mulligan only once into a godly 6 which had 3 mountains and 3 molten ravagers. Didn't get any money cards until my three packs for prize, Day of Judgment!! Whoohoo opened I think 11 already prior to this one!!
Anyway was quite fun considering I hardly draft in sanctioned events and have stopped drafting frequently since lorwyn block. Came in 2nd today, losing to Kesen's green white aggro.
Am considering quitting standard for extended cos its cheaper and I like the old cards alot. I mean c'mon, I'ma blue mage and I NEED my cryptic commands and remands to feel safe man!!
Gonna count down later and I hope its fun! Haha ok someone's bothering me off the com now so I gtg!!
Happy 2010 in advance y'all!! Ciao!!
Soon, it will be the end of 2009, my 19th year of existence. Went to J8 for Magic and am now at Shar's place.
Drafted today, hmm didn't really know what I was picking but I took alot of red goodies. Ended up with an unusually monored controllish deck with multiple spire barrages and geyser glider as a finisher. Feel very bad cos I screwed ALL my opponents' starting hands and had to mulligan only once into a godly 6 which had 3 mountains and 3 molten ravagers. Didn't get any money cards until my three packs for prize, Day of Judgment!! Whoohoo opened I think 11 already prior to this one!!
Anyway was quite fun considering I hardly draft in sanctioned events and have stopped drafting frequently since lorwyn block. Came in 2nd today, losing to Kesen's green white aggro.
Am considering quitting standard for extended cos its cheaper and I like the old cards alot. I mean c'mon, I'ma blue mage and I NEED my cryptic commands and remands to feel safe man!!
Gonna count down later and I hope its fun! Haha ok someone's bothering me off the com now so I gtg!!
Happy 2010 in advance y'all!! Ciao!!
No comments:
Post a Comment