March(e) in December
Went to Vivo with Amy today! :D
Still looks the same... albeit with longer hair (-.-), added horniness and an iTouch. Vivo was as crowded as hell and lots of cute girls!
So we went to my favourite place... Marche!! WHOOHOO!! Haha I actually entered my username as Marche while trying to log in to blogger la please!! Anyway we had the crispy pork knuckle, roast beef and the rosti! Yum yum but the beef was kinda anti-climatic la, not very tasty as last time. :( Nevermind, going there with Shar soon! Haha I'm a poor kid living a rich man's dream.
Bought some tasty ice cream from this new place called Yigloo I think, Amy's recommendation, its pretty nice, and you get to top it yourself and choose your flavours. So being Singaporeans we tried to squeeze as much ice cream into the cups. Value for money huh? And spammed lotsa toppings too! Quite nice, I had the cappucino flavour which was pretty good! :)
Went to Vivo with Amy today! :D
Still looks the same... albeit with longer hair (-.-), added horniness and an iTouch. Vivo was as crowded as hell and lots of cute girls!
So we went to my favourite place... Marche!! WHOOHOO!! Haha I actually entered my username as Marche while trying to log in to blogger la please!! Anyway we had the crispy pork knuckle, roast beef and the rosti! Yum yum but the beef was kinda anti-climatic la, not very tasty as last time. :( Nevermind, going there with Shar soon! Haha I'm a poor kid living a rich man's dream.
Bought some tasty ice cream from this new place called Yigloo I think, Amy's recommendation, its pretty nice, and you get to top it yourself and choose your flavours. So being Singaporeans we tried to squeeze as much ice cream into the cups. Value for money huh? And spammed lotsa toppings too! Quite nice, I had the cappucino flavour which was pretty good! :)
Photos next time cos blogger is being a snail or you could check out Amy's flousy blog! :P
No comments:
Post a Comment