Saturday, December 12, 2009

To Light The Shadows On Your Face


Came back from class chalet today. Quite interesting getting to know more about my class... though we're not in a class anymore. Kinda sad huh?

I dunno, I spent so many hours thinking about this. Seeing you so happy when you see me...



I feel a part of me inside fold up and burn into ashes. I guess its really true huh... that everything will change, but love remains the same.

But truly, I can't see how this is true. I mean its like huh... people change and their feelings change, then how can love remain constant? Doesn't make sense right? Unless even though your feelings have changed but you really believe in the VALUE of Love... then maybe that's its true meaning and depth. Not Love based on feelings and mortal longings, but Love based on ideals and values, and a belief in that special person.

So maybe I've also failed in that aspect, not being able to identify for myself the value of Love, not being fully appreciative of you huh.

SIGH SIGH SIGH.

I wonder what's awfully wrong with my life, and me. Maybe it's just me la huh? Weird Ruben...




No comments: