We're All Slaves to the Rules of the Concrete Jungle
Waiting for dinner with class later, having random thoughts haha. Just talked to someone who has to be the first person who gets emoooo after clubbing!! :P Nyeh nyeh!!
I'm very bad at conforming, like really!! Society is made up of conformists and otherwise. True, I own a damn iPhone and carry a Crumpler and wear Adidas like a uniform. BUT, I honestly feel disgust for the ideals of society, just because the majority dictates that something is cool, and must be done in a certain way, doesn't mean its right. Trends are overrated yet they inexplicably direct societies around the world.
Call me a rebel, but I believe that most of us try to blend in with pop culture and the flashy trends going around. Whatever happened to our own identity? Our own individualism aye? All gone down the drain. Sure, we all thought that guy who turned up at the party with piercings and dyed hair looked cool, until everybody started doing the same thing 4 weeks later. Heck, make that 2 weeks. See the point? One day we're all gonna look the same... dress the same... smell the same... eat the same...
THIS IS SO BORING!! :/
So stand up for who you really are man! Thats why God made each of us unique!!
Waiting for dinner with class later, having random thoughts haha. Just talked to someone who has to be the first person who gets emoooo after clubbing!! :P Nyeh nyeh!!
I'm very bad at conforming, like really!! Society is made up of conformists and otherwise. True, I own a damn iPhone and carry a Crumpler and wear Adidas like a uniform. BUT, I honestly feel disgust for the ideals of society, just because the majority dictates that something is cool, and must be done in a certain way, doesn't mean its right. Trends are overrated yet they inexplicably direct societies around the world.
Call me a rebel, but I believe that most of us try to blend in with pop culture and the flashy trends going around. Whatever happened to our own identity? Our own individualism aye? All gone down the drain. Sure, we all thought that guy who turned up at the party with piercings and dyed hair looked cool, until everybody started doing the same thing 4 weeks later. Heck, make that 2 weeks. See the point? One day we're all gonna look the same... dress the same... smell the same... eat the same...
THIS IS SO BORING!! :/
So stand up for who you really are man! Thats why God made each of us unique!!
No comments:
Post a Comment