More Than Words
Really? Haha I hope so.
Was musing about my future, and I do wanna be a writer or philosopher, I want to do something meaningful with my life, something productive. I feel that I have it in me to change the world for the better.
But really, sometimes words are needed to start something. The right word at the right time. Like a galactic alignment, things just fall into place then!
But life isn't a bed of roses, is it? We have to fight for what we want, for what we need. Fight for the things that mean so much to us. Sometimes fight and lose it all anyway.
How pointless can life get?
Some people just piss me off. I mean, doesn't common sense dictate their thought process? Or are they that in need of attention? That desperate? Its puke worthy sometimes, if not worthy of doubts over their sexual orientation.
Really? Haha I hope so.
Was musing about my future, and I do wanna be a writer or philosopher, I want to do something meaningful with my life, something productive. I feel that I have it in me to change the world for the better.
But really, sometimes words are needed to start something. The right word at the right time. Like a galactic alignment, things just fall into place then!
But life isn't a bed of roses, is it? We have to fight for what we want, for what we need. Fight for the things that mean so much to us. Sometimes fight and lose it all anyway.
How pointless can life get?
Some people just piss me off. I mean, doesn't common sense dictate their thought process? Or are they that in need of attention? That desperate? Its puke worthy sometimes, if not worthy of doubts over their sexual orientation.
No comments:
Post a Comment