Friday, February 19, 2010

Complicated


Shar's coming back today!! :) For a few days at least. Ahha wanted to blog about last night's dinner but the pics aren't with me so that shall wait.

On a less happy note, NS is in less than a week's time. I feel like I'm mentally prepared to go, but my heart is like still very troubled and confused over many things and NS is just gonna deflect all these thoughts away, which totally sucks. My thoughts are in a whirlwind and I just wish things could be simple for me sometimes. :/

Listening to By Your Side by Tenth Avenue North, its a really moving and soothing song, has a lot of meaning in it too. :) Their a Christian band and they play really nice songs! :)




could the maker of the stars
hear the sound of my breaking heart?

I hope he does, cos I've no idea where I'm going with my life right now man...

No comments: