Friday, February 19, 2010

Shrinking Stomach, Fab Friends.


O.o gosh I can hardly eat two meals nowadays... sighh... I mean.. hold on..

THATS A GOOD THING AIN'T IT? :D

Anyway here are the stolen pics from Amy from last night's dinner!!



Amy's steaming hot chicken!!

Jo's Obama Burger haha wth!

Ruben's mixed grill, yummy wet egg!!

the two insane(ly nice) women

Ruben's removable shirt tag was constantly ripped off... -.-"

tasty milky milk shake!! :D

Anyways it was nice, just sat there and people watch and talk cock and listen to juicy stuff besides the sound of juice spilling from the tasty meat... I'd never even walked into Cathay before so I was like woahh when Jo and I got there earlier haha super pathetic right?! Anyway Jo bought Amy a wrist pad from Totally Hot Stuff(?) I think that was the shop's name, got a lot of cool funky stuff inside!! Ahha!!

Shar's back for a few days, currently reading my Snoopy comics and killing time. How nice, I just had half a packet of mixed rice and I'm bloody full already... :/

No comments: