Saturday, February 20, 2010

Glimpses of the Past


Honestly, I wouldn't want to think too far in life now, just enjoy NS and all now, well.. at least after I get jabbed in the butt. :/

Gosh I'm deeply pissed with myself, I guessed its being too use to having a referee making calls for unfair plays and all, that when they happen when I play for fun with my friends, obviously no one's gonna make the call so I get bloody pissed off. Gah I just can't seem to keep quiet on that aspect la, but I realised that when I'm pissed I start playing better as well.. What an irony.. :/

Anyway, I think today I felt abit better running with the ball, I guess the past 3 weeks or so of disciplined training has really helped a lot. I can't remember when was the last time I just ran past 2-3 players so easily man, feels really good, shall continue putting effort in NS!! :) Lol not to mention that predictable goal I scored when I cut in from the right and shot with my left foot, gosh it's been ages since I last did that, seeing how I've been playing in the centre for so long.

Anyway tomorrow's gonna be a fun day!! :)

No comments: