Imba Macaroni Whoohoo!!
According to my ex, it was bowl licking good, and pretty cheap too!! Only 3 dollars!! :O Where can find right? Also had some 2 dollar plus dim sum which you have to make hot yourself from NTUC, not bad also man!! Haha somemore the macaroni got so much liao inside!! YUM YUM YUM... good recommendation sia! :D
Urgh I wanna get better soon, cos being sick means I get hungry and I can't run and gym!! WALAOEH I've put on 1kg already lor!! RAWRR!!! Damn angry la!!
Thinking of going gym later... Hmm don't care la must run means must run, die then... DIE LOR! :S Haha okay just joking bout that last part!!
According to my ex, it was bowl licking good, and pretty cheap too!! Only 3 dollars!! :O Where can find right? Also had some 2 dollar plus dim sum which you have to make hot yourself from NTUC, not bad also man!! Haha somemore the macaroni got so much liao inside!! YUM YUM YUM... good recommendation sia! :D
Urgh I wanna get better soon, cos being sick means I get hungry and I can't run and gym!! WALAOEH I've put on 1kg already lor!! RAWRR!!! Damn angry la!!
Thinking of going gym later... Hmm don't care la must run means must run, die then... DIE LOR! :S Haha okay just joking bout that last part!!
No comments:
Post a Comment