They're Telling Me It's Beautiful
Amazingly tired now, ran just now at the gym, haha the pretty receptionist wasn't there. :( But thats not what I go to gym for anyway!!
Anyway it was really empty and all so it felt nice... Until I started running. Lets just say I know how a car with a dozen screen wipers would feel! Cos my hair was like SWOOSH SWOOSH SWOOSH. I think in the first 5 minutes I adjusted my hair for 4 minutes while I was running.
MULTITASK WHOOOO!!
Anyway I explored the gym today and WOAH the locker room is like some hotel like that then the washroom has jacuzzi sial!!! O.O
OMG I'm gonna be blind soon, MSN had some ad where you have to mouse over it to see the bus number correctly but it still looked wrong to me!! Haha fml!!
Currently sneezing my brains out, and listening to Carry Out, hot secks!!
Amazingly tired now, ran just now at the gym, haha the pretty receptionist wasn't there. :( But thats not what I go to gym for anyway!!
Anyway it was really empty and all so it felt nice... Until I started running. Lets just say I know how a car with a dozen screen wipers would feel! Cos my hair was like SWOOSH SWOOSH SWOOSH. I think in the first 5 minutes I adjusted my hair for 4 minutes while I was running.
MULTITASK WHOOOO!!
Anyway I explored the gym today and WOAH the locker room is like some hotel like that then the washroom has jacuzzi sial!!! O.O
OMG I'm gonna be blind soon, MSN had some ad where you have to mouse over it to see the bus number correctly but it still looked wrong to me!! Haha fml!!
Currently sneezing my brains out, and listening to Carry Out, hot secks!!
No comments:
Post a Comment