Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Whoohoo Spaghetti!! :]


Went running again in the morn, seriously my skin now is like flaming bloody red. A few more weeks and I'll be roasted!!

Anyway I think my neighbour thinks I'm weird, cos everytime we see each other she gives me the weird look, and I try to avoid her, or isit the other way round? Anyway this makes me think she's weird too! But she's very pretty and cute though. Pity that most cute girls have boyfriends huh? But oh wait she has long hair so lets move along...

The new western food stall at my house there is super nice man! And quite worth it also. Had the spaghetti and beef steak today with a chicken wing and all of it was drool worthy!! The best thing was it wasn't that oily at all! Yum yum!! :)

Results out on Friday, I hope and pray I do well, its been ages since I tried that hard for an exam and mugged so much, so I hope it pays off.

I hope there's football for me on Sunday, really raring to go man!!

Shit I suddenly have a craving for baked spaghetti now, wah damn hungry!!! :/

No comments: