Ahh I saw the kitty again today, he was playing with mummy, how adorable, sigh I wish MY family was like that too! :( In fact I think he recognised me from Tuesday!! Haha cos he looked and smiled at me and his mummy cat didn't try to bite my foot off!
Speaking of bite, yesterday I went to Sizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzler for the first time in a long while. It was to celebrate Jolene's 20th birthday, gosh some people are really getting bloody old! Anyway the salad buffet is still as heavenly as ever and they upgraded their ice cream to YOGHURT SMOOTH SERVE! :O
SEKS RITE?
Yum yum the seafood platter was ownage as usual, wah I was so full I could still feel the calamari and prawn in my digestive system the day after!! Hah no, just joking. But I was really bloody full/fool whichever way you see it.
OMG and did I mention that their soup still has FRIED BREAD CRUMBS and they give CHEESY TOAST now, which is like duh.. Cheesy? -awkward retarded silence beckons
Headed to J8 after that and tested my homebrew deck, which totally kicked Jund's cascading ass. Frigging happy.
My my, I feel like going to eat salad buffet again... but actually that day wasn't really buffet lor, cos we only had like 1 plate each of salad and I think the platter was too effing filling. Shar would have starved though hahahahahaha!!!
Tomorrow's so packed, doctor in the morning, helping my uncle in noon then lunch with Mei Hui at 3-4pm. And possibly Swensen's ice cream with my parents at 6ish... SIGH talk about family, I haven't sat at a same table to eat with my parents only for over 2 years now I believe. I guess its both parties fault. I have my own insane life, and they have theirs, and somehow I feel totally OK with the way things are.
Yet when I look around at other families, they all seem so ideal and normal, so happy. I mean their mums' actually cook!! And they eat together!! Heck, I don't even talk to them on some days...
SIGH! I hope next time I can (hopefully) give my (possibly?) kids a better family life and all that! So they wouldn't have to suffer the shit I did/am/are/will be going through!
PS: As to how I know if the kitty kat was MALE, I can speak cat very fluently, so don't question my authority.
PS: PS: OMG I WANNA SIZZZZZZZLER AGAIN!!! -stomach groans
PS: PS: OMG I WANNA SIZZZZZZZLER AGAIN!!! -stomach groans
No comments:
Post a Comment