Fatesealed
Yesterday was rather... unplanned and a blur really. Played football at Sembawang after the rain subsided, then went down to Bishan to play Magic. Made a new friend, Kenneth, who's from Malaysia, sucha coincidence then that he also knows Paul! Anyway Paul had a bad day and all so when we went to his shop he was kinda emo emo, couple stuff. Totally sucks huh? Sighhh sometimes love is really a pain and torture.
To think I initially planned to go to church, but ended up doing something totally different! Making a new friend, and trying to cheer someone up! Hmmm really felt like I was pulled onto another path from what I had planned!! :/
Anyway today was normalish and boring, two more weeks to clerk duty! :)
Yesterday was rather... unplanned and a blur really. Played football at Sembawang after the rain subsided, then went down to Bishan to play Magic. Made a new friend, Kenneth, who's from Malaysia, sucha coincidence then that he also knows Paul! Anyway Paul had a bad day and all so when we went to his shop he was kinda emo emo, couple stuff. Totally sucks huh? Sighhh sometimes love is really a pain and torture.
To think I initially planned to go to church, but ended up doing something totally different! Making a new friend, and trying to cheer someone up! Hmmm really felt like I was pulled onto another path from what I had planned!! :/
Anyway today was normalish and boring, two more weeks to clerk duty! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment